Yardman - ideal for smaller yards
Yardman is ideal for smaller yards; user-friendly and easy to learn but powerful enough for all your needs, it really is an affordable all-in-one package.
- Prints invoices and retains archive for copy invoices (pre-printed stationery not required)
- produces invoices ready to email
- Horse details & activities recorded
- Owner details/address book
- Spread workload - enter invoice items throughout the month at your convenience
- System apportions charges/invoices by shareholding where necessary - great for partnerships
- Medical withdrawal periods at a glance
- Very flexible training fee structure
- Print ad-hoc invoices as required
- Link to your choice of accounts system or none at all*
- Large suite of standard reports
- Diary facility for planning and daily reminders
- Batch entry of standard monthly charges
*Links to accounts systems
- Does not require an accounts system installed in order to produce invoices.
- Integrates with Xero, Sage Instant Accounts Plus, Sage Line 50, 100, 200, Farmplan, Access, Key Accounts and Quickbooks accounting packages (others available on request).
- Sage integration begins with Sage Instant Accounts Plus, costing approximately £100 from typical suppliers (making it around £400 less than Sage 50).